Monday 8 February 2016

Math test

I have marked the math tests for number concepts and the students did alright. I found that many are still developing test taking strategies and I will continue to work with them on this. For example they need to skin the test first and do questions they know first. This helps reduce stress. Many students need to ask for help on questions because the worst thing I can say is "I can't tell you that" but the best thing is you understand better to get the correct answer. 

I am going to offer a retest which will take place on Friday. I will send home additional review package to complete at home and will offer a help session after school on Thursday from 3:15 to 4:00. 

I will send the tests home tomorrow to get signed and returned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment