Friday 9 September 2016

First homework! Yah!



This is my "bucket" of 10 items that I shared with the class. It may come in a box, bucket or bag of any type and there must be 10 items. I expect them to be brought in on Monday. The items I chose present me...
The Rubik cube represents my son who loves puzzles. 
The book because I love to read.
The medal for coaching basketball which I also play. 
The calculator because I love math. 
The pencil because I love doing art. I am a good artist.
I have an eraser because I have an eraser collection and did when I was little. 
I have a games price because I love to play games. 
The Elsa doll to represent my daughter who loves Frozen. 
An inhaler because I have asthma.
These are glasses because I need them but need a new pair. 

I hope this helps your child to make a collection to share with the class. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment