Tuesday 28 October 2014

Our potlatch

Today we finally had a chance to share our totem poles and masks while participating in our potlatch feast. Special thanks to all those parents for sending in food, getting gifts or helping set-up the food (Mrs. M special props go out to you). Students represented their families well with their totem poles. 

 I also will be starting up a spotlight feature for my blog that highlights top notch work done by students. No name will be mentioned just a picture of the work. 

We will be starting spelling next week, or for a handful of students, a reading challenge which I will post information on in the future. 

On the side of the blog I attached a place where you can submit your email and then anytime I post something new it will alert you so you do not have to keep checking on the blog.

Picture retakes are November 14th.




Our feast.

Our masks.

Our totem poles.


No comments:

Post a Comment