Thursday 22 October 2015

Potlatch success!

We had our potlatch today and it went well. (Okay I am a little tired, kind of life having a birthday party for 24 kids.) The food was delicious and thanks to those who brought it in. Also thanks to those who brought in their gifts. We were short a few but we managed to find enough stuff in my treasure box! 

Also I have to send a huge shout out to the moms who helped set up the food, serve it, and clean up. Thank you Mrs. Paterson, Mrs. Gaulton and Mrs. Arnason. Here are some pictures of the day. 









We will be starting our dioramas next week so if you have a box about the size of a paper box you can bring it in, along with any supplies you want to use. There will be 4 double classes to work on it in the class.

(Also I hope everyone had a chuckle about my spelling error in the social studies letter home! 😜 I will be correcting that one!)





No comments:

Post a Comment